Monday, January 05, 2009

Tagged

I just realized I'd been tagged. Here are the rules:
Go to your pictures folder on your computer
Go to the 4th folder
Go to the 4th picture in that folder
Tell us about it
Well, this is a picture from Christmas 2007. These are my super-cute cousins getting the stockings ready to be opened. My aunt is displaying the matching pjs all the girls got that year - Supergirl shirts and yoga pants. (The supergirl shirt doesn't fit me right now, but the yoga pants are a wardrobe staple!) The guys got superman pj pants and t-shirts. So this picture was taken before the opening of presents. We were probably still getting the hot chocolate ready and putting the Panitone (I don't know how to spell it but it's sweet bread) on a tray to pass around. Those are our traditional Christmas morning vittles while we open gifts.

Okay, tag-you're-it:

Shelley
Melody
Ashley Mc
Melanie

No comments: