Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!We went out to dinner in Fredericksburg with Josh's parents. I had found this place online that was having live music but we didn't find out until we got there that it was out on the porch. Fortunately they had heaters set up and good food, so we enjoyed our time. Then we drove over to a little local coffee house - very local and enjoyable. While we were there an older lady came in who is distinctly from Germany (accent and all). We talked with her for a while about Germany and last names and heritage. That's what I will like about a small town.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

So glad you guys are settling in to your new place. I LOVE the boots--TOOO cute! I enjoyed reading down a few posts...I've been doing a poor job of keeping up with blogs, but now that the craziness of the holiday season is behind us, I hope to do better. Give cowgirl Kate a little rub for me!! --Shanna