Look! We found a new place to live and really spread out!Haha! Just kidding! These are really pictures from our camping trip. This is from the Historical Penn Farm that we visited at the State Park.
We tried to blaze our own trail through the woods. We only ended up with scratches on our legs and a muddy dog. Josh washed him off. Aw, what a cute family! Now, before I start getting any comments and remarks, let me make a few things clear.
1. Yes, we really like our dog and enjoy having him with us.
2. No, we do not think he's our kid nor is he serving as a child substitute.
3. Yes, we do buy toys for him and play with him.
4. No, we do not dress him up nor let him sleep on any bed.
5. Yes, he is a wonder-dog.
6. No, you cannot have him. =)