Thursday, November 26, 2009

8 months

Kate is 8 months, as of Tuesday. I wanted to post this on Tuesday, but I ended up playing with her and taking pictures of her all morning and ran out of time. Haha! For Kate's 8 month birthday I took a break from housework and just hung-out with her. It was lovely!

Kate, at 8 months you are into everything and ready to do it all. You are a bundle of energy and full of life.


You army crawl across the floor, but don't lift that belly off the ground yet. You love to stand and can really move it in your walker. You chase Sammy around the kitchen!
You are absolutely beautiful. You bring joy to others with just a smile and light up my whole world with your laughter.
There's my girl!


You have sweet puffy cheeks, a soft round belly, and adorable chunky legs! You have two little bottom teeth which are really sharp when you bit my finger. You are still sporting just a smattering of peach fuzz on your round head, so old people still call you a boy at times. You have plenty of time to grow hair, so don't worry. And your mama is quick to set any mistaken comment straight. You are a blessing to us every day and we thank God for the privilege to be your parents.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

She's precious! I love her sweet puffy cheeks! :)

Beach said...

She is so stinkin' adorable!!!
(Your MOPS Crafty friend)
:) Heather Salas