Friday, February 22, 2008

Friends!

So I am a bit behind in posting. This week has been very very busy for me. And it's not over yet. This weekend will probably be crazy too. But I'll try to do a quick update.

Last Saturday our friend Liz, formerly Schroeder, was in the Dallas area with her husband visiting from New York. I hadn't seen her since her wedding a year ago, and then only briefly (she was a little busy at the time). Another friend from college, Hannah, drove up from Austin on Saturday so that the three of us could have lunch and catch up. It was so fun to see them again and hear how things are going. I met Liz before classes started our freshman year at A&M. We were friends all through college, though it became a long-distance friendship when she first went to Germany for a year and then transferred to NY. While I studied abroad in Spain I was able to make a trip to Germany to visit here, which was just a joy! And now she's married and living in NY and I don't ever get to see her. =(
Here we are at lunch. Yes, we took a picture in McAlisters. Unfortunately the server was not as good of a photographer as he thought he was (notice the slight blurriness) but we are thankful he took the picture. It was an awful cold and thunderstormy day, but full of happy memories.

I love you guys!

No comments: