Monday, July 13, 2009

Where does the time go?

I really will update soon. I mean it. I have every intention of doing so.

We were out of town (AGAIN!) this past weekend for a wedding in College Station. I have a few fun stories from the weekend. I have been exhausted from our adventures and trying to prepare for this coming weekend when Josh's sister gets married.

So...I'll tell my stories when I have a chance to download some pictures from the camera.

In the meantime, get excited because today I went to the grocery store with Kate by myself for the first time! We did great! That was probably the quickest grocery trip I've made at HEB. I did not want to risk an overtired-baby-meltdown. The hardest part was watching where I was going instead of making faces and playing with Kate. She's so fun!

No comments: