Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Date Night: Morocco

No, we didn't travel to Morocco for a date night...but we did eat Moroccan food. Last Friday night Josh and I went to a cooking class at Sur la Table in Dallas. The class was on Moroccan cuisine. Delicious! It was a hands-on class, which meant that we got to make all the food. We had lamb, chicken, couscous, salad, and rice pudding. It was really fun to learn how to cook all the food. The recipes were not too difficult and I think Josh and I could do them again. And the funny part is that it turns out the chef is a girl I went to school with senior year of high school! We had English class together! So that was fun to see her and find out what has been going on in her life.

Now we are back in Arlington. =) I'm studying for a test and Josh is at work. Tonight I have my practicum, which is going really well.

Hopefully more adventures coming soon!

No comments: