Monday, September 25, 2006

When, Oh Lord, can we go?


Sometimes it is so hard to wait on timing. Joshua and I love our church, I love my classes, and we love getting to know people in the area. And yet sometimes it's so hard to wait until we can leave the country again. I have to remind myself that this is a time of preparation, of equipping, and that we do not need to be hasty. I know our time will come. We just don't know when, either. Which makes plans interesting.
Do we find another house to rent and just make do until we know where we are going? Do we buy a house and hope that we are here long enough to make sense of the investment? Do I even get a license to counsel in the state of Texas?

At least we do know that God always provides and that He will again. He will provide answers when answers are due.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are my ways your ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

No comments: