Friday, May 04, 2007

Ahhhh! Finals!

Yesterday pretty much all I did was study for the 2 finals I had today. They were both hard. Basically, my brain is tired. I've crammed all kinds of information from this semester in there and now I want a break. But I still have 2 finals next week. So I'm trying to get motivated to keep studying...

Joshua is on the final stretch of his project. He presents on Monday night. So this weekend will be no fun as he has to work on that and I have to study.

Why are we in grad school again?

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Ah, the age-old question: "Why am I here? Why did I choose more school?" I ask myself that frequently. :) Glad to hear you're almost done! I finished yesterday (I only had one final). I have a week off and then I start summer school. I know....why?! I hope you guys are doing well! :)