Friday, January 07, 2011

Christmas

 Our family is bigger this year and we got to celebrate Christmas in Kerrville with Kate's cousin Madi. The girls get along really well and it's fun for Kate to have a cousin now.

 We also got to go to Denver with my side of the family.  We opted to fly, even with the thought of trying to contain a toddler for 2 hours in our laps.  Kate was a super traveler, though, and traveling couldn't have been smoother.  And once we got to Denver Josh and I actually got to sleep in a few days while my parents took care of Kate in the mornings.  My brother was in the states from Puerto Rico and Kate got to spend much needed time with her uncle. 



We made a gingerbread house with my cousins Maddie and Alexander.  Kate learned how to scoop icing up with her fingers and lick it off.  Can you tell how much she enjoyed that?

No comments: