Monday, November 08, 2010

Our Little Kitty

When I realized that we were going to be traveling on Halloween this year (more on that to come), I was disappointed that we wouldn't get to do all the Harvest Fest/trick-or-treating fun with Kate. And traveling kind of ruled out an elaborate costume. But I decided we still needed to dress her up, even if it just meant riding in costume in the car. You just don't pass up an opportunity to put your kid in a costume.
I decided on a kitty because that's her favorite animal noise to make right now. And low-and-behold, a black kitty showed up at my parents' house just in time to take a picture with her. I'm so glad that kitty was not interested in staying in his own home. (Yes, that is Kate's new smile. She says "cheese" and smiles like that.)


We ended up staying overnight at my parents' house that night instead of driving back. Kate got to hand out candy to some trick-or-treaters with my mom. We don't really know any of their neighbors anymore, so Kate did not partake in the candy-getting fest. But she wouldn't know what to do with it anyway.

I took a video on my phone of her looking at the black cat and talking about his ears and she cracks herself up watching it. It's so funny! Total belly-laughs watching herself.

1 comment:

Beach said...

She is TOO cute!!!!

LOVE her new cheesy grin!!

Hugs,
:) Heather