Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas

(I wrote this post with the intention to post it while in Colorado, but didn't ever get a chance to do so. )

Merry Christmas! We are having a wonderful time in Colorado with my family - parents, grandmother, brother, aunt, uncle, and cousins. There is still snow on the ground, but no snow from the sky yet. Maybe today. We've spent time playing with my cousins, Josh went sleding with them, and we've played Wii bowling and tennis (one of the Christmas presents). Apparently my sport is Wii bowling - I bowled a 158 on my first time to play. =)


Well, I know I have a lot to catch up on. In the past 3 weeks I've graduated, had a baby shower, we've said goodbye to our friends in Arlington, packed up our house, moved part-way across Texas, started setting up our new house, and come to Colorado to celebrate Christmas.

Enjoy your weekend and take time to reflect on the Greastest Gift ever given.


Hark the Herald Angels sing, Glory to the newborn King.

Peace on earth and mercy mild

God and sinners reconciled.

Joyful all ye nations rise

Join the triumph of the skies.

With angelic hosts proclaim,

"Christ is born in Bethlehem."

Hark the Herald Angels sing, Glory to the newborn King.

No comments: