Thursday, January 11, 2007

We are still here! I have wanted to post pictures for a long time now, but I don't ever seem to have my camera, computer, and cable in the same place at the same time! The trouble with have a 2-story house is that you always seem to leave something you need on the other level from where you are! I guess the good news is I'm getting exercise! =)

A quick update: This is our last weekend before school starts! We have had many projects at the house and Joshua has been pulling long hours at the architecture office. He will start back at school on Tuesday the 16th and I will go back on Friday the 19th. This weekend we are leaders at a high school Disciple Now retreat in Cleburne at our friend Clayton's church (he's a youth pastor there).

We have other exciting things to post and pictures of the house to post. Maybe I can get to it after my meetings this afternoon! Hope all is well!

love, Sarah, Joshua, and Sammy

No comments: