Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow Day!

It's snowing! Joshua and I had no idea we were supposed to get snow. This morning we were downstairs making coffee when I heard what sort of sounded like rain. When we looked outside it was all white! And it's still coming down!
These are from outside our front door. Sammy wasn't so sure about this cold white stuff. He did run around a bit though.

As I'm writing this it's coming down pretty hard and with good sized flakes. This is so great! Most school districts have closed up here and UT Arlington is also closed. So when Joshua gets off for the afternoon we are planning to have a snow play day! Right now I have the fire going and am still in my pjs. I don't think I'll be running any errands this morning, but I will do my work.
Hope everyone is having a great day.


1 comment:

Jesse said...

How fun! I'm very jealous...it is just raining and icing down here. Throw a snowball for me!