Thursday, June 23, 2011

James reporting in

 Hey guys!  This is James checking in.  My mommy is pretty busy these days keeping up with Kate and me, so I thought I'd write this post and give her a little break.  Lately I've been trying to let mt mom sleep all night and not wake her up.  Sometimes I still wake up once at night, though.  I just get too hungry sometimes.  I know she must be tired, so last night I smiled really really big at her when she came in to feed me at 3am.  I can tell she liked that.

Anyways, I'm about 10 weeks old now and getting pretty big.  Most of the time I'm pretty chill.  I like looking at my sister and I love talking to mommy and daddy.  Kate is a great big sister and she helps bathe me and sings to me and sometimes she accidentally bonks me.  But I don't think she means to. 

A few days ago while we were in Arlington we walked to a playground in the morning.  I watched Kate on the slide...

 while chilling in the stroller in my monkey jammas.  Then I took a nap because I was so comfy. 
I don't really like to take naps in my bed. I'll do it sometimes but I'd rather have mommy hold me the whole time.  I just can't help it...I'm a cuddly kind of guy. 

Mommy puts me on my tummy to play but I'm not interested in rolling over yet or pushing up.  I'd rather just lie around right now.  She gives me time to try to do it but I just cry until she rescues me. 

Well, I'm pretty worn out from typing this post.  I made some new friends this week and have pictures to share, but mommy hasn't downloaded them yet and I sure don't know how to do that yet.  We will share them with you later.  See ya!

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Tooooooooooo cute! Glad things are going well and that James is doing well. Precious kids!

Beach said...

He looks cuddly for sure...wanna snuggle him myself ;)

Hugs,
:) Heather

Unknown said...

Love the pictures. Can't believe he is sleeping so well already. That's awesome.