Monday, July 05, 2010

Checking in

It's been a busy few weeks. Lots of things going on and lots of things needing to be processed. But that doesn't happen well when I am busy.

A song came up on the playlist yesterday while I was playing with Kate and it struck a chord with me. I realized that my heart is needing to be touched, to be expressed, to be sung to. I need to take the time to be still and listen to the music that sings to my soul.

Maybe I'll get a chance to do that today. Maybe I'll put aside the chores screaming to be done. Maybe I won't pick up the parenting book I'm reading to make sure I cover all the bases parenting. Maybe I won't take the nap I'm really wanting. Maybe.

(I'll post pictures soon. My computer is hiding the pictures I just downloaded from the camera and I don't feel like wasting anymore of my time looking for them. )

No comments: