Monday, February 26, 2007

Can we say slacker?

Wow, I have been a really bad blogger lately. I keep waiting to put up a new post until I download my pictures to put up. But then I keep forgetting to download pictures. And then there's all that studying and doing work stuff. That totally gets in the way!

But we are still around. We have finally gotten settled in our new house and loving it. School is going fast and furiously, but has not left us in the dust yet. Joshua had a night class in Dallas on Monday nights, so I try to work really hard and get lots of work done. That, or I make phone calls after 9pm when I have free minutes. =)

I will work on getting some pictures up. I hope all is well wherever you are!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I've been wondering if you were up after 9:00 so I could call you on my free minutes! :) If you're up...expect a phone call from me!!

Kristie said...

Hello Miss Sarah! I hope this semester is treating you well, but it sounds as though you're as busy as I am. Such is the life of a grad student though, huh? :) I miss getting to see you! I hope all is well!