Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My school

For those of you who have not had the good fortune of visiting the Southwestern campus, here are a couple photos. There is a beautiful garden in the middle of campus and this is one of the statues there. It is a globe with verses about reaching the nations. So there we are, ready to be sent out!


This building is where I spend most of my days in class. This is Price Hall, the educational ministries building. I have three of my classes in there and move between 2 classrooms. And the classrooms are very cold!













I love the campus. And it's a treat to be able to park right next to the building where I have my classes. I can get to campus at 7:55, park my car, and make it to class by 8:00 without running. What a change from A&M!

Let me know if you want to come visit!

No comments: